[darcs-users] darcs CMS

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat Apr 11 06:58:07 UTC 2009

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 13:54:27 +1000, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> I respectfully disagree.  It uses tables (instead of CSS) to enforce a
> particular layout on me, which happens to look very bad in my tty (w3m)
> and print media (html2ps) browsers.  It also has two sets of links (at
> the top of the page and on the left) that appear to be identical, which
> is confusing.  Finally, the actual content, starting with
> "Distributed. Interactive. Smart." is nowhere near the top of the page.

It's good that we're getting the darcs documentation infrastructure
meta-documented, and that we are weighing our options here.  But as
I was suggesting to Daniel earlier, let's steer the discussion towards
the documentation work itself and revisited these technical issues
later.  I think Daniel could be quite happy with gitit if not as happy
with it as we are :-)