[darcs-users] darcs patch: Refactor Darcs homepage. (and one more).

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 10:34:53 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> writes:

> On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 17:08:04 +1000, Trent W.Buck wrote:
>> PS: Eric, even if the layout changes are rejected, I'd like to keep
>> the text changes.  IMO the old text reflects more the status of Darcs
>> 1 back in 2006 rather than where we (and our competition) are at now.
>
> Ahah, time for me to wheel out the Marketing Team.  Max, Guillaume and
> others, what do you think?

Thanks to Guillaume et al for their responses so far.  I'll process them
in the near future, but for the next couple of days I want to focus
entirely on the moin->gitit migration, as Eric has asked me to
prioritize that.

In the meantime, other contributors should feel free to submit patches
against doc/index.html.in -- I won't mind!