[darcs-users] darcs patch: Edit Front Page (and 9 more)

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Mon Apr 13 11:04:33 UTC 2009

Daniel Carrera writes:

 > Hence, your insistence that the form you are used to is the exclusively
 > correct version is incorrect

I'm not your English teacher, so I really don't care what is correct
and what is not, except as a guideline to giving a better impression
of Darcs.  I explained why I believe that the form I prefer does that.

If you want to argue that usage of the form you prefer gives a
*better* impression of Darcs, please do so.  Otherwise, why do *you*
care so much?

 > and is really just a result of the country you live in.

*Very* unlikely.  I live in Japan.