[darcs-users] darcs patch: Edit Front Page (and 9 more)

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Mon Apr 13 11:46:08 UTC 2009

I apologize for being snippy, and also for not reading Eric's
executive decision before posting.  But I think this is important,
aside from the actual decision:

 > I really don't care what is correct and what is not, except as a
 > guideline to giving a better impression of Darcs.  I explained why
 > I believe that the form I prefer does that.

IOW, I do feel strongly about certain preferences, and sometimes I may
be going on about arbitrary standards of correctness.  If so, tell me
so, and I'll back down.  Really.  But in this case I really was trying
to discuss how to make Darcs shine, and I hope we can all aim at that.