[darcs-users] moin to gitit migration

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Apr 13 14:40:25 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 10:28:39 -0400, Gwern Branwen wrote:
> This is good news. Eric, what do you say to setting up a fresh Gitit
> wiki with this content today/ASAP?

I would say "fire at will!" (I can standby if help is needed)

> People can convert the
> moinmoin-markedup-articles to Markdown/RST (did we decide which we
> wanted our wiki to default to?)

RST

> More importantly, we can close down the MoinMoin wiki before any more
> valuable effort gets spent on it. This reduces uncertainty and
> tentativeness.

Well, maybe we could use this for something like 48 hours first?  I
don't think we'll lose too much.  Anyway, as long as we have something
that sort of works, I'm not particularly inclined to be cautious.

I await your instructions (you and Trent)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9