[darcs-users] moin to gitit migration

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Apr 13 15:04:48 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 15:40:24 +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 10:28:39 -0400, Gwern Branwen wrote:
> > This is good news. Eric, what do you say to setting up a fresh Gitit
> > wiki with this content today/ASAP?
>
> I would say "fire at will!" (I can standby if help is needed)

Hmm, it occurred to me that you might have been asking for a whole new
gitit instance.  What I've done (instead) was to retire our DWN
experiment and just switch http://test.darcs.net over to the moinmoin
content in its place.

I've also made a symlink so that you can do:

 darcs get --lazy http://darcs.net/darcs-wiki

Plus I've added the prefs so that you should be able to email patches.

Now what?

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9