[darcs-users] moin to gitit migration

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Apr 13 15:56:13 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 11:41:03 -0400, Gwern Branwen wrote:
> Yes, all that is basically what I meant! I guess now we could could
> set the moinmoin wiki to read-only, and begin setting up a nice Front
> Page for the gitit wiki on the lines of the Drupal thread. Someone
> could work on the default template.html to link to Download etc. as
> was suggested by someone.

OK. I've uploaded Daniel's template.html to the site.  It looks like
it <http://darcs.net/darcs-wiki/static/template.html> may be missing
a closing tag or so.

Would it be fair for me to flip the read-only bit (or the equivalent) on
Moin only when we have Moin->RST conversion working?  Or do you really
think it's best to just plunge ahead?  Being the trusting sort, I'll do
what you say :-)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9