[darcs-users] moin to gitit migration

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 00:02:02 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 10:28:39AM -0400, Gwern Branwen wrote:
> More importantly, we can close down the MoinMoin wiki before any
> more valuable effort gets spent on it. This reduces uncertainty and
> tentativeness.

+1, we should not have both wikis writable at the same time.

Though actually, the conversion was done from a dump of the moinmoin
wiki made about a month ago, so someone with access to the moinmoin
backend (at the time when it is locked) should diff it against the
darcs version to make sure nothing important has changed
since. (Sorry!)