[darcs-users] another darcs-wiki-on-gitit demo

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Tue Apr 14 23:22:55 UTC 2009

I got a history-less snapshot of the darcs wiki running, serving the original moinmoin content. Please take a look
around http://gitit.joyful.com and see what you find. I noticed a couple of issues. The first three are to do with the
moin reader, and would be good to fix before any mass conversion to rst. (Reminder: you can speed that part along by
hacking on http://joyful.com/repos/pandoc).

- moin's ''' syntax is broken by "smart punctuation" when the content is served by gitit. Didn't see a config option for
that, I could just remove it from the moin reader.

- some of the pages use moin's newer double-bracket syntax, which my reader doesn't support; easy to add

- {{{ }}} blocks on one line not working, easy to add

- it's slow. This might be a bit more serious.

Best,
-Simon