[darcs-users] another darcs-wiki-on-gitit demo

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Wed Apr 15 17:21:23 UTC 2009

Eric Kow wrote:
> Right now I've pushed the converted front page, but I have loads more
> conversion patches queued up.  Should I just push them all in now?

I would redo your conversions with today's pandoc. FYI here's the relevant things fixed this morning:

   * don't require a blank line before starting a list
   * don't eat left angle bracket
   * partial untested moin 1.6-style double bracket links
   * don't require a space after a bracketed uri
   * support single-line code blocks

and here's the known things remaining unsupported:

camel-case links with non-ascii letters

nested/multiply-indented lists, blocks, code blocks

tables

images

Best - Simon