[darcs-users] CSS

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at theingots.org
Thu Apr 16 10:31:03 UTC 2009

Hi,

I don't know about the others, but I find that links have poor contrast
in gitit's default CSS. Especially visited links. I have to struggle a
bit to read them. I propose the following change:

static/css/screen.css 99
- a:link { text-decoration: underline; color: #36c; }
- a:visited { text-decoration: underline; color: #99c; }
+ a:link { text-decoration: underline; color: #43c; }
+ a:visited { text-decoration: underline; color: #b3c; }

Mostly, I moved the colours away from cyan which contrasts poorly with
the white background. :visited is now purple. I also made the links
over-all a bit darker.

Daniel.