[darcs-users] moin to gitit migration - we're flipping the switch soon!

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 01:35:00 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> writes:

> - Converting the moin history to darcs.
>   Done 2009-04-13. Thanks, Trent!

...and sorry for the delays!

> - LICENSING: since we're thinking about it, how about adopting a
>   formal license for all new content?

+1.

> The haskell.org wiki uses a "simple permissive license" which is the
> closest practical thing to public domain they could get:

I usually use the expat license[0], which looks to be the same as the
one below except that yours substitutes "work" for "software".  It seems
a reasonable change to me (the wiki documents aren't software), but I'd
like Eric to mention this to the SFC people and see if they have any
input.

[0] http://www.jclark.com/xml/copying.txt