[darcs-users] moin to gitit migration - we're flipping the switch soon!

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 01:43:51 UTC 2009

Daniel Carrera <daniel.carrera at theingots.org> writes:
> I would have preferred vcwiki but I think that at this point it might
> be a bit rude to ask for another change.

That's a little generic, since there are other VCS-backed wikis (svnwiki
and ikiwiki).

I don't think "darcsit" particularly rolls off the tongue, but I don't
care enough to think up and argue for an alternative.

OTOH, "gitit" makes me think of a toothless hillbilly taking a swig of
white lightning from a tin mug, facing the camera and saying "It's durn
good, so git it!"  I'm not sure what that has to do with a wiki...