[darcs-users] Problems with reST + Gitit

Lele Gaifax lele at nautilus.homeip.net
Fri Apr 17 14:05:23 UTC 2009

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:26:12 +0200
Daniel Carrera <dcarrera at gmail.com> wrote:

> For example, I don't care how well reST works with the right tool if
> I am stuck using the wrong tool. Either change the format or change
> the tool.

That's up to you. As suggested, I'd surely keep improving the
documentation, being that the goal, using the *best* available tool at
any given time, rather than whispering that with
yet-another-tool/markup everything would be smooth.

ciao, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax    | Quando vivrò di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas    | comincerò ad aver paura di chi mi copia.