[darcs-users] darcs patch: Advertise help --match in "darcs help".

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Apr 22 20:11:40 UTC 2009

Hi Thomas,

Very sorry we didn't get to your patch during the sprint.

For hacking sprint #3, we'll need to work better on dealing with patches
sent to the list while we're hacking (or discussing away).  In the future,
you could consider signing up to participate remotely.  We would give you
access to push directly to one of our sprint branches.

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 20:14:30 -0700, Thomas Hartman wrote:
> My patch also gave an, I think, more helpful info messagefor darcs help
> --match.

At a glance, it looks like it would be more helpful.  Could you amend
your patch to remove the bits that affect the darcs help description of
the help command?

Thanks and apologies!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9