[darcs-users] Website - New Revision

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Fri Apr 24 09:36:15 UTC 2009

On Friday 24 April 2009, Eric Kow wrote:
> > At some point one has to draw the line and say that work needs to be
> > directed toward the pages  that haven't received any attention and
> > may not even be written yet.
>
> I agree with Daniel on this one.
>
> I like Dan's comments; however, in the bigger picture, I think it's
> time time for a break working on this part of the site.  It's not that
> there isn't any room for improvement.  Writing is a long hard slog,
> iteration upon iteration upon iteration if we want to do a good job.
> But (personally), if I go through too many iterations on the same topic
> in one go, I can get a little crazy :-).  Anyway, it's important to
> defocus from time to time so that you can come back later with a fresh
> perspective.  So let's look at other parts of the page.

I do not disagree with any of this. I didn't demand for anything to be
done either. I just shared my view as a result of a work in progress
being posted on the list (for review IMO). A simple "we'll come back to
this later now we try to focus on some other parts of the wiki" or even
ignoring what I said would have settled it nicely. What I find of a low
quality is turning every disagreeing opinion into a personal attack and
making a cheap show out of it.

--
Dan