[darcs-users] Website - New Revision

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Apr 24 11:19:05 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 13:10:21 +0200, Daniel Carrera wrote:
> Is there a specific suggestion from Dan, that doesn't involve a major
> rewrite, which you would like me to consider? It is difficult to reply
> to your post in the abstract.

One tiny change is the point about 'mergers'

I think you meant 'merges' (mergers being a more technical term
referring to the darcs-1 representation of conflicts, i.e. the
predecessor to conflictors).

I'll leave the think-y bits to the rest of this list

> I'm happy to make modest edits to the front page. I just hope you
> understand that I don't want to rewrite the whole thing again. I feel
> tired and I want to see us making progress.

Yep!  I'll take the chance here to say we should probably step away
from this part of the work for a while and move on.

Meanwhile, we are making progress on getting the live darcsit wiki
back up.  Right now, we have the faster darcsit compiled, but we're
waiting on permission from OSUOSL to try running it again.
Alternatively, we could see how it runs on another server, which
Ganesh and Petr have been looking into.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9