[darcs-users] Passing on the RM hat.

Reinier Lamers reinier.lamers at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 15:20:22 UTC 2009

Hi Petr, darcs-users,

2009/8/4 Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>:
> Now that darcs 2.3 is released, I would like to pass on my release-management
> duties. In other words, we are looking for a volunteer for the RM
> hat.

I am a volunteer. I still have to find out how much time I will
structurally have for darcs now that I have lost my soul and started a
full-time job, but managing releases shouldn't be that insanely
time-consuming.

I think I am available pretty much immediately. I don't know what the
plans are about 2.3 point releases, but if we can do one or two of
them together that would make the learning curve tractable.

Reinier