[darcs-users] Migrating buildslaves.

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Wed Aug 5 16:04:45 UTC 2009

Hi again,

Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net> writes:
> And of course, migrate your buildslave to the new buildmaster... I think we are
> actually ready to start doing that now, so if people send me their buildslave
> data -- name and password -- off list, I can start adding the slaves...

One more thing: currently, you would have to point your buildslave to
anna.fi.muni.cz as the buildmaster. Eric is working on setting up a CNAME
"buildmaster.darcs.net" to which we could point the slaves instead (we will
handle buildbot.darcs.net differently, since this will need a http proxy). The
port should be 9988 in both cases.

Yours,
   Petr.