[darcs-users] buildbot once again

Salvatore Insalaco kirby81 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:31:32 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Eric Kow<kowey at darcs.net> wrote:
> I'd like to try another option first:
>
> Salvatore: do you think you might be able to convince your employer to
> let you run a Windows build slave for darcs?  We could also talk about
> things like a Darcs sponsors page :-)

Hi Eric,
I talked today with management, and I convinced them to dedicate a VM
to work as a Windows buildslave for darcs.

There're some catches:
1) I cannot give you ssh access to that machine, so you have to trust
me mantaining it (and I cannot give any quality of service assurances
on my reaction times).
2) I'm going to go to holiday on this week-end. I don't know if I'll
have time to set-up the VM environment before my departure; probably
it will have to wait until the second half of September.

Salvatore