[darcs-users] buildbot once again

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Thu Aug 6 12:22:57 UTC 2009

Hi!

Simon Marlow <marlowsd at gmail.com> writes:
> If it's not too hard, I could try adding a darcs buildbot to our GHC Windows
> buildbot machine.  Supply me with a list of instructions and I'll attempt to
> follow them :)
Great, thanks for the offer! I have put up a preliminary version of the
instructions here: http://wiki.darcs.net/development/buildbot

I don't know much about buildbot on windows myself (I haven't tried it yet),
but in theory, if you have buildbot already installed, it should be pretty
smooth sailing. You just need MSYS and Haskell Platform (or GHC +
cabal-install, pick your favourite) and have all of this on buildbot's PATH.

Yours,
   Petr.