[darcs-users] Fix for issue 1473

Florian Gilcher darcs-lists at andersground.net
Sat Aug 22 08:50:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

sorry for not saying a word for such a long time. I'm moving around
the globe at the moment and that takes a little more organisation
then I thought ;).

Well, train rides help, so here is a fix for the issue I reported.

Anyways, I would be happy to fix some more bugs and receive some
mentoring. So, if someone wants to assign some low-prority bug to
me, I would be happy to fix it. Otherwise, I'll just have a look
around the bug tracker.

Regards,
Florian

P.S.: Thanks to Eric for nagging me ;).