[darcs-users] data loss? or advice?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sun Aug 23 00:50:26 UTC 2009

Hi Isaac,

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 14:12:52 -0400, Isaac Dupree wrote:
> But I feel like the revert interface could still be safer somehow.  Like
> asking you whether you want to revert the file contents first, and only
> if you do, allowing you to revert the addfile... although I'm not sure
> that's the most sensible tweak

That's odd.  According to http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1422, Trent was
making the exact opposite observation about the order of darcs revert.

Did it accidentally get switched around somewhere?  It's perfectly safe
either way, but I think I'd be happier with a darcs revert that felt
more like the other undo commands.

Could you check the file removal example too?

Thanks,

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9