[darcs-users] darcs patch: resolve issue1406: amend-record unrecords on a test fa...

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Mon Aug 31 19:48:29 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Kamil
Dworakowski<kamil at dworakowski.name> wrote:
> Delivering amended patch as promised. The improvements are on
> the previous patch are:
>  1) drop revert_tentative_changes
>  2) rewrite the tentative_inventry rather than copy-filter from
>    the real inventory to tentative_inventory

Thanks.  This version looks better to me.  Are there other commands
and code paths that call remove_from_tentative_inventory?  I'm
wondering about regressions where you do want the removed patches to
be unapplied in pristine but they do not get unapplied.  Or perhaps I
misunderstand the nature of the bug?

If we can't find any regressions then I would say we can apply this (I
don't have my commit bit setup so someone else may need to do that,
but I would wait till we do a search for regressions).

Thanks,
Jason