[darcs-users] [patch101] Resolve issue1594: define PREPROCHTML in makefile

Trent W. Buck bugs at darcs.net
Mon Dec 7 00:47:15 UTC 2009

Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com> added the comment:

Ganesh Sittampalam wrote:
> This looks sane to me - Trent, could you just confirm?

Sorry; I meant to look at this when it first came in.

The old code used to call src/preproc with/without --html.

That argument got lost when Petr moved the code into the Darcs binary
(to appease cabal).  I'm assuming this just re-adds the --html
argument in the makefile, and that the corresponding --html argument
is still handled by whatever file src/preproc.hs became.

I'll try to check those assumptions sometime in the next few days.