[darcs-users] darcswatch/roundup and old patches

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Dec 7 09:47:46 UTC 2009

Hi Joachim,

On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 11:37:48 +1100, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> Ganesh Sittampalam <bugs at darcs.net> writes:
> > This seems to already have been applied.
>
> That was me.  I was expecting darcswatch to close the patch for me; I
> guess patch34 predates that darcswatch-fu.

There seems to be an issue with darcswatch marking obsoleted (or
otherwise) patches as accepted when there is actually a later patch that
replaces them.

Any thoughts on a good solution?  Maybe some mechanism for scoring
patches as the best candidates?  needs-review gets points, and so does
being more recent.  Being marked 'obsoleted' gets minus points...

Thanks,