[darcs-users] darcswatch/roundup and old patches

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Dec 8 14:59:52 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 19:55:16 +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> I’m not sure if this is really the case: If a new patch bundle is
> submitted, with amended (and thus different) patch ids, this should be
> independent from the previous submission.
>
> If the new submission just adds patches to the bundles, but leaves the
> patches that are also in the previous bundle in tact, then darcswatch
> will indeed mark both tickets as accepted, which is, in fact, correct.

Hmm, come to think of it, yes that is a good behaviour.

But have a look at patch70, patch71 and patch77.

Patch 71 and 70 seems to match your explanation (if patch 71 gets
accepted, then patch70 also does by virtue of being in the same bundle).

But patch77 claims to be an amendment of patch71; however, it looks like
all three patches were marked accepted.  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

PS. I just noticed the 'mark as rejected/obsoleted' buttons in
    DarcsWatch.  I think Gwern will be pleased :-)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9