[darcs-users] [patch108] Fix regression in interactive UI patch summary.

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Tue Dec 8 15:42:07 UTC 2009

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

I'm not "back" yet (*), but here's a fix for a regression I had introduced.
Hitting 'x' in darcs record should give human-readable output, not XML.

(*) Illness, followed by fires to put out at work

Tue Dec  8 15:15:45 GMT 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Fix regression in interactive UI patch summary.
  I confused a False with a True in my attempt at refactoring this code.

files: fix-regression-in-interactive-ui-patch-summary_.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 9564
nosy: darcs-users, kowey
status: needs-review
title: Fix regression in interactive UI patch summary.

Darcs bug tracker <bugs at darcs.net>
<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch108>