[darcs-users] [issue1709] incorrect progress report numbering?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Dec 8 15:57:17 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 02, 2009 at 18:42:11 +0000, Roman Plášil wrote:
> Well, basically I don't have time for anything :)

I think you have all our empathy!

> Anyway, "queued x" should mean that there's at the moment "x" items to do and
> it should go down to 0. The short version of the report was wrong, I already
> sent a patch which corrects it. For some reason it worked fine on my machine...

Woo, that's much better indeed.  Now the only trouble is that I get
something like

  5 done, 40 queued 387af3972c3015fbacc38791ee87399a

Presumably the string on the end is the current filename being
read/fetched/written.

But in the case of these hashed filenames, this kind of output is not
particularly helpful; moreover, it is rather frightening.

Could you suppress it, hopefully retaining it for cases where it really
does come in handy?

Thanks!