[darcs-users] [patch88] patch for -- Re: versioned show files

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Fri Dec 11 11:24:06 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Many thanks to Florent for the review and to Thomas for the patch.
This will go in once my staging repo is happy.

Thomas, protip for the future: if you had started your patch name with 'Resolve
issue1499', our bugtracker integration script would have automatically noticed
and closed off the ticket.  The more we automate, the fewer mistakes we make and
the more time we spend doing useful things :-)

assignedto: galbolle ->
status: needs-review -> accepted-pending-tests