[darcs-users] [patch94] resolve issue1392: use parsec to parse .authorspelling

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Sun Dec 13 21:39:14 UTC 2009

I'm trying to apply this patch now, but it conflicts badly with another patch
that camel cases a bunch of symbols in ShowAuthors, using replace. The problem
is that your patch also camel cases several symbols but manually.

I can resolve the conflicts by hand, but I'd really rather not. Is it ok if I
amend your patch not to have conflicts and apply that (or alternatively could
you resubmit it against latest darcs-unstable?)