[darcs-users] Absence

Reinier Lamers tux_rocker at reinier.de
Mon Dec 14 09:39:13 UTC 2009

Hi darcsers,

You may or may not have noticed that I have been silent over the last
one and a half week or so. This is because I moved to a new house last
weekend, and I have been without internet access at home since then.
The house did not have any copper connecting it to the telephone or tv
cable networks and I discovered that only after I moved :-(. To make
matters worse, the internet provider I registered with sent me a UMTS
dongle to get me online quickly, but this dongle is waiting for me at
a post office that has impossible opening hours for a hard-working
commuter...

I expect to be online via UMTS at home from the coming Thursday, and
to get a DSL connection some time early January. I plan to devise and
announce a release plan the coming weekend.

I probably won't be able to look at the issues currently assigned to
me before Christmas. It would be very great if someone can take up the
issues of those that are planned for 2.4.

Bye,
Reinier