[darcs-users] [patch118] Resolve issue1712: darcs over-reports number of patches to pull

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Sat Dec 19 16:53:56 UTC 2009

I've fixed the witnesses and pushed without further review, as (a) it was quite
simple and obvious, and (b) the whole point of witnesses is that the type
checker does the work for us :-)

I think the type error was fairly self-explanatory once you look at the types of
the inputs to prePushChatter, which are themselves generated by
get_command_and_uncommon. I just had to change the witness types in
prePushChatter to match up with that appropriately. In theory prePushChatter
could have a more general type than I gave it, but there seems no point.