[darcs-users] welcome, Florent Becker, to the Darcs Review Team

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Dec 22 17:31:07 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

Just a quick note to officially welcome Florent Becker to the Darcs
Review Team.

As a member of the Review Team, Florent has the responsibility to review
incoming patches and push them to the official Darcs repository as
appropriate.

The Darcs Team places a lot of emphasis on patch review.  It improves
our code, our hacking and most importantly, our understanding of the
Darcs code

  http://wiki.darcs.net/Development/PatchReview

If you would like to participate in the Darcs Team, jumping into patch
review is a fantastic way to start!  You don't have to be on the Review
Team either (*); just have a look at the patch tracker and assign a
patch to yourself.

  http://bugs.darcs.net/patch?status=-1,1,2,3,13,14&@sort=-activity&@dispname=Show%20Unassigned&@filter=status&@group=status&@columns=id,creation,title,status,assignedto&@pagesize=50&@startwith=0

Thanks very much to Florent for stepping up!

Eric

PS. Be careful, though; we may just try to recruit you!