[darcs-users] Darcs 2.4 - performance testing volunteers needed

Max Battcher me at worldmaker.net
Tue Dec 22 18:25:10 UTC 2009

On 12/22/2009 12:12, Eric Kow wrote:
> So could I get a benchmarking volunteer for each of these platforms?
> It would be extremely helpful if you could respond by the end of this
> week :-)
>
>   - MacOS X
>   - Linux
>   - Windows

I might be up for running the benchmarks on Windows Vista. I think I'd
need to sort out my cabal-install (which I think is either nonexistent
or borked, atm) first, obviously... But barring that I can't see too
many issues with lending some computation time for benchmarks.

--
--Max Battcher--
http://worldmaker.net