[darcs-users] Darcs 2.4 - performance testing volunteers needed

S. Günther h8spawn at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 22 23:09:22 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> wrote:
> So could I get a benchmarking volunteer for each of these platforms?
> It would be extremely helpful if you could respond by the end of this
> week :-)
>
>  - MacOS X
>  - Linux
>  - Windows

I would volunteer to benchmark for MacOS X (Tiger) and Linux (Arch). If
the need/wish arises I might also be able to do it for W2K but since that
machine hasn't been used for quite some time now I'd first have to  check
whether I can still get it to compile and run darcs.
All those machines are fairly old, but I guess hardware is not an issue
for a comparison.

kind regards
Stephan