[darcs-users] some darcs comments from Johan Tibell

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Dec 24 17:25:12 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

Johan Tibell has made some nice comments things he misses in Darcs as a
convert to and happy user of Git.  I had asked him to elaborate on a
complaint he made earlier and he was very kind to write up some fairly
detailed comments.  Interesting reading for us!

I've forward along my reply to Johan later as I have to rush off now.

Thanks! and happy reading!

PS. I asked what 'cheap' meant for him, and he meant just having one
    make-me-a-branch command and near instantaneousness.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9