[darcs-users] darcs patch: Resolve issue1093: warn about ugly patch... (and 1 more)

Lele Gaifax lele at nautilus.homeip.net
Mon Feb 2 08:35:16 UTC 2009

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 18:50:30 -0800 (PST)
Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm sick of this sitting on my hard disk, and I want it applied to
> trunk.  So I resolved conflicts with trunk and am sending it.
>
> Mon Feb  2 13:41:46 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
>   * Resolve issue1093: warn about ugly patch names.
>
> Mon Feb  2 13:51:14 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
>   * Test issue1093: warn about ugly patch names.

Is this just a warning, or does it stop the recording? If the latter,
wouldn't be better applying the rule only on in an interactive
session?

I'm asking because it's not unusual having patch names like "Typo",
and I would like tailor to continue its job when it translate such
short named patches as well...

ciao, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax    | Quando vivrò di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas    | comincerò ad aver paura di chi mi copia.