[darcs-users] darcs patch: Make Haskeline a required dependency (+ 4 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Feb 3 17:27:07 UTC 2009

First of all: anybody have objections to this in principle?

I generally support the idea that we need to reduce the number of code
paths for easier maintainability (e.g. number of ways to fetch a file
over HTTP).  Since this looks a generally non-risky area, I think it
makes sense to just go for it (no sunsets here), provided it passes
review.

Second: Salvatore, do you think you would be available to review this
bundle?