[darcs-users] darcs patch: Cabal: Do not make absence of a diff too... (and 1 more)

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Wed Feb 4 09:18:03 UTC 2009

Hi,

this is the promised runtime check for sendmail and diff.

Yours,
   Petr.

PS: I have checked that these work. This mail is from darcs send with the
patch applied.

PPS: The check is done a little too late, *after* patch selection. This should
be remedied somehow, ie. don't let people select patches if we know we won't be
able to send them. But that's for separate patch. CC-ing bugs at darcs.net.

Tue Feb  3 16:56:56 CET 2009  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Cabal: Do not make absence of a diff tool fatal.

Wed Feb  4 10:13:20 CET 2009  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Look for diff & sendmail at runtime, not compile time.