[darcs-users] Suggestion: Compile Setup for the Cabal build

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Wed Feb 4 19:05:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thorkil Naur <naur at post11.tele.dk> writes:
> If you wish me to change this myself, I'll do that, but it seems better to
> arrange this with whomever is working in this spot already to avoid stepping
> on toes needlessly.
please grab code.haskell.org:/srv/code/darcs/buildbot and fix it if you know
how -- you will need to notify Zooko to pull&reload the configuration. I don't
think anyone's toes will be affected right now. If you don't have time, feel
free to let me know and I'll sort it out later (hopefully this weekend).

Yours,
   Petr.