[darcs-users] darcs patch: Cabal: In test, use the darcs binary in the build dire...

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Thu Feb 5 12:08:48 UTC 2009

Hi,

this fixes a portability and ugliness problem with our testsuite when ran from
cabal (specifically how it finds the built darcs binary). This probably breaks
the autoconf/make system slightly, but a strategically placed Nothing should
fix things easily (I have avoided requiring the path to be always supplied for
that reason... we can remove that later if it turns out to be easy with
autoconf to supply the path as well).

Yours,
   Petr.

Thu Feb  5 13:04:52 CET 2009  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Cabal: In test, use the darcs binary in the build directory.