[darcs-users] darcs patch: Make Haskeline a required dependency (+ 4 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Feb 5 17:35:21 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Just following up on this.

When Jules installed Haskeline on this Mac, we ran into this problem:
  http://buildbot.darcs.net/builders/jules%20apollo%20Darwin-9.2.2%20Mac%20OS-10.5.3%20i386/builds/300/steps/compile/logs/stdio
which Judah thinks is a manifestation of
  http://trac.haskell.org/haskeline/ticket/74

By agreement with Judah, I'm going to hold off on these two patches
until he manages to sort that out.  :-(

Jules: may I ask you by asking you to do the following?
         ghc-pkg unregister haskeline --user
       sorry for the ping pong!

Zooko: I understand you have a Mac build slave.  Please disregard my
       request that haskeline be installed on it for now.

Thanks all! (and score 1 for the buildbot)