[darcs-users] [Haskell-cafe] Switching from Mercurial to Darcs

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Thu Feb 5 20:53:47 UTC 2009

Petr Rockai wrote:
> You can streamline with darcs pull -a --dont-allow-conflicts, which will also
> apply in the safe case (no conflicts).

Aside: How about making dont-allow-conflicts the default ? I add it for
apply and pull to my ~/.darcs/defaults on all machines. I always want be
warned about the conflict, so that I can make sure I've recorded pending
edits, or maybe revert/obliterate the similar work I was doing on two
machines. When I'm sure, I pull again with --allow-conflicts.