[darcs-users] darcs patch: Make Haskeline a required dependency (+ 4 more)

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Sun Feb 8 13:08:54 UTC 2009

Hi,

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> writes:
> Issue tracker links or new bug reports would be helpful here.
The ^[[A on line 5 in the attached transcript is me hitting arrow-up on my
keyboard. The next action I did is hit "q" on line 9, for which I got Invalid
response, then again "q" on 11 for which I get total silence (and nothing
happens, nothing is printed but darcs does not quit). Hitting enter then quits
darcs.

 1 14:03:27 | morn at eri:~/dev/darcs/mainline -> darcs changes -i
 2 Fri Feb  6 07:17:37 CET 2009  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
 3   * Update tests/network/changes.sh (we don't use $DARCS for ages now).
 4
 5 Shall I view this patch? (1/7176) [yNvpxqkj], or ? for help: ^[[A
 6 Invalid response, try again!
 7 Shall I view this patch? (1/7176) [yNvpxqkj], or ? for help:
 8 Invalid response, try again!
 9 Shall I view this patch? (1/7176) [yNvpxqkj], or ? for help: q
10 Invalid response, try again!
11 Shall I view this patch? (1/7176) [yNvpxqkj], or ? for help: q

However, the haskeline patches fix that problem, so not sure it's worth
filing. If so, feel free to bounce this into the issue tracker.

Yours,
   Petr.