[darcs-users] How do I purge a binary from my repository?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Feb 10 20:01:49 UTC 2009

Hi Aaron,

Is there any chance you would like to try your hand at helping Lyle out?
It may be good research for whether we need a darcs transplant command
or not.

Thanks!

 (P.S. we also need to rule out the more basic stuff, for example, if
  the patches in question only touch LICENSE.txt, then it's just a
  matter of cherry picking --match 'touch LICENSE.txt')