[darcs-users] darcs patch: small authorspellings fix (and 3 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Feb 11 13:57:23 UTC 2009

Hi Simon,

On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 11:34:45 +0000, Eric Kow wrote:
> Second, could you run the haskell policy test and work out whether
> or not it's safe to ratify our use of readFile?

Do you have any time to look into this?  (it may involve some asking
around, i.e. why we have this policy about not using readFile and
whether it applies here)

The test suite failure is a pain, but it makes it hard to tell to use
the buildbot to if other patches are causing problems.

If you don't have time for this (or if I don't hear by from you in a
couple of days), I'll just roll back your show authors patches and ask
you to resubmit later.

Thanks!