[darcs-users] where did 2.2.1 go?

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Wed Feb 11 14:21:24 UTC 2009

Petr:

You're pre-announcement of 2.2.1 allowed me to look over the
changelog and decide that there were no changes that were important
to allmydata.com's use case and that I could safely not-upgrade.

Thanks!  It's really good to have more feeling of confidence that you
understand what is available in the new version, and when future
versions are likely to be released, so that you feel like you can
make the upgrade-or-not decision for good reasons.  ;-)

Also, I'm really busy with the imminent new release of the tahoe
project.  Maybe if I had a bit of leisure I would choose to test out
darcs-2.2.1-rc for fun, but not this week!  :-)

Regards,

Zooko