[darcs-users] Review: darcs patch: Resolve issue1347: Check for unsafeMMapFile if mmap us...

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 07:14:51 UTC 2009

Dave Love <fx at gnu.org> writes:

> I hope this DTRT, but I can't test this in the case the module is
> present.
>
> Wed Feb 11 16:45:09 GMT 2009  Dave Love <fx at gnu.org>
>   * Resolve issue1347: Check for unsafeMMapFile if mmap use enabled.

This seems OK when bytestring-mmap is *not* present; I still need to
test what it does when bytestring-mmap *is* present.  It also looks OK
from visual inspection of it (and other, unchanged references to MMAP in
the autoconf infrastructure).

Eric, I condone applying this right now.  We don't need to wait for my
build tests to finish.