[darcs-users] How do I specify the source file encoding?

Lele Gaifax lele at nautilus.homeip.net
Thu Feb 12 07:43:34 UTC 2009

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:52:07 +1100
trentbuck at gmail.com (Trent W. Buck) wrote:

> > This is necessary to Trac to display it correctly.
>
> You need to talk to the trac/darcs integration people about that.
> They are probably on this list, but emailing them directly will
> probably also help.  They might even have their own dedicate mailing
> list.

No, there is no dedicated ML for trac-darcs. If your source files do
not have a common encoding then I'm afraid there's nothing you can do
at this time. As Trent said, darcs is encoding agnostic, even on its
own metadata (there still hope this will change sooner or later,
though).

ciao, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax    | Quando vivrò di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas    | comincerò ad aver paura di chi mi copia.